On 16th Sept. there was a special N W Chilterns Community Board meeting was held to discuss the Reshaped Report (developed by Jim Stevens) on the lorry parking problems in Warrendene Road to Board Members, Cllr David Carroll and Cllr Steven Broadbent (our local Bucks Council Councillors), and HPC Chairman, Cllr Paul Nicholls, for their consideration and initial comment prior going forward to the Board’s Traffic & Roads Issues Group. Also in attendance were some Warrendene Road residents and HVRA members.
As a result of that meeting, we would urge you ALL to read the 31-page Report (see below) and, furthermore, to please pass on all your comments by 30th September to Jackie Binning, all three Local Members of Bucks Council. (see below for contact details)
Last night Jim Stevens asked the Board Members present to accept the following 5 recommendations:
1. NOTE the extent of the work that has been undertaken to investigate the lorry parking issues raised by the residents, the engagement with key parties, including a wider group of residents, all of which have informed the findings of this report.
2. REJECT the residents’ request, as described in their Petition, due to the adverse implications this would have for the local community in Walters Ash/Naphill.
3. NOTE that other ideas have been identified in this report, that could be taken forwards, to reduce the lorry parking problems in Warrendene Road.
4. COMMENT on the ideas set out in this report, including sending any comments by email to the Community Board Coordinator by 30 September 2021.
5. NOTE that this report and the comments made in the Community Board meeting and received by email, will help inform Buckinghamshire Council Local Members decide by 29th October 2021, the way forwards and next appropriate steps.
It is vital that residents make their comments/concerns/objections known by the 30th September via email to:
As the N W Chilterns Community Board’s Co-Ordinator, Jackie needs your comments so that she can pass them on to Board Members on 3rd November where the way forward and next appropriate steps will be agreed:
It is very important that our three Local Members are fully aware of your concerns because ultimately they have to represent their residents in coming to a decision on the ideas/issues raised in Jim Stevens’ Report and the best way forward.
You could also email your comments to the Clerk and Chairman of the Parish Council
firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
For completeness, the text of the petition that led BC to commission the report is given here.
OAKLEAF FARM PETITION – 23 JULY 20
Report to Community Board – Warrendene Road 13-9-21
Powerpoint for Community Board
Updated 2021-10-01 , Notes from NWC Extra Ordinary CB Meeting 16.09.21