HVRA has several workstreams underway at any one time. Some are seasonal, e.g. supporting the village fete, others may be continuous (monitoring planning applications in the area), and others may be one-offs.
- Planning – papers are presented at the monthly Committee meetings, with further reports in Hughenden News.
- Community speed watch – papers are presented at the monthly Committee meetings, with further reports in Hughenden News.
- The Harry Potter quiz.
- Christmas gift bags for older residents.
- The Hughenden Valley summer fete, in conjunction with lots of other organisations in the valley, and individual volunteers.
- Roadside Planters
- Roads Reps – within our area practically every street, road or avenue has a Road Representative. The Reps act as a conduit for passing on residents’ concerns to the Officers or at Committee meetings for action to be taken wherever possible. If you would like to help as a Road Rep please contact one of the officers, see https://hughendenresidents.org/contacts/