Dear Potential Quizzers and Supporters of the Hughenden Valley Potter Cup Quiz,
As most of you are aware the Potter Quiz was, for a number of reasons moved from the Autumn to the Spring.
So this year’s quiz is on SATURDAY 16th MARCH.
We are again following the approach of continuing to make it less complex to allow more time for socialising.
Also the price has once again been maintained at only £10 per person and this includes the good quality buffet. Please remember that the proceeds from the Potter Quiz are ‘ring fenced’ for the Senior Citizens function which will be held in the Summer.
More details of the Potter Quiz event are:
- DATE: Saturday 16th March 2019
- TIME: 7.00 for 7.30 prompt start
- THEME: ‘NOW IT’S SPRING’
- COST: £10 per head, which will include a good quality buffet
- TEAM SIZE: Optimum size 8 please, but a little bit of leeway is allowed
- TEAM NAME: Your choice
- FANCY DRESS (Linked to the Theme): Optional
- DRINKS: Bring your own drinks & glasses
Would you please advise me if you would like to put in a team, together with the likely numbers so that we can organise food, etc.
If you do have any related queries please don’t hesitate to contact me.
ALSO PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD TO YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS
Thanks for your support
Phone: 01494 562862
Mobile: 07807 776461